The modern digital marketing organization in any large business that serves consumers today requires a specific infrastructure of marketing and customer service software and well-trained employees to use and manage it.
- Business Intelligence (BI) – includes data warehouse, analytical services and reporting services
- CRM – enterprise-wide customer relations management to be used by every customer facing employee
- Intelligent Customer Service – a customer service team whose agents have access to cross-channel communications (text, email, IM/chat, voice and internet)
- Online Market Research – online real-time incentivized survey groups that are demographically similar to primary and secondary service areas
- Marketing Automation – project management-based campaign development platforms with automated launch and response functionality in addition to ROI tracking
- Retail Revenue Cycle Integration – integration of new uninsured retail services offered with enterprise billing systems