- July 19, 2017
- Posted by: Stewart Schaffer
- Category: Leadership and Management, News
Health system leaders have a new strategic advisory firm to help them navigate today’s healthcare environment and the switch to value-based care.
Here are four things to know.
1. The firm, CSuite Solutions, is led by a team of former health system CEOs and other senior executives.
2. CSuite has a total of seven partners, according to a news release. They are:
- Josh Adler, former president of Archimedes Clinical Analytics, formerly a subsidiary of Oakland, Calif.-based Kaiser Permanente
- Jim Burkhart, former CEO of Tampa (Fla.) General Hospital
- Stephen Jacobs, MD, a board certified internal medicine specialist and former president of Clearwater, Fla.-based Morton Plant Mease Primary Care
- Brian Paradis, former president and COO of Florida Hospital’s Central Region
- Jeffrey Rivest, former president and CEO of Baltimore-based University of Maryland Medical Center
- Steve Mason, co-founder of CSuite and former CEO of BayCare Health System in the Tampa Bay and central Florida regions
- Stewart Schaffer, co-founder of CSuite and former chief marketing and strategy officer at Clearwater-based BayCare
3. CSuite offers expertise in revenue cycle optimization and value-based care delivery. The firm’s guidance spans ACOs, physician alignment, managed care contracting, patient acquisition, population health, clinically integrated network development and health information technology, among other issues, the release states.
4. “We know the challenges that healthcare leaders are facing because we’ve sat in those chairs ourselves,” Mr. Mason said. “Having an intimate understanding of the decisions our clients face equips us to provide strategic, real-world counsel.”